Region 9 will partner with governments and community groups that align with our mission, helping access funding for projects of economic benefit to a community. Our ability to help any entity is subject to available capacity and the priorities as listed below. We provide these services free of charge to our member governments. For other groups we have a sliding scale fee structure.
Our services include:
- Researching grants and other funding opportunities.
- Developing grant writing plans.
- Proofreading and reviewing grant applications.
- Assisting organizations to review and/or complete grant reports.
- Provide pass-through and fiscal agent referrals for grants and organizations.
- Grant-writing per guidelines below.
All services are offered on a first come first serve basis and determined by the following.
- Do you have a grant opportunity identified?
- Does the funding opportunity you are seeking require matching funds? If so, do you have matching funds secured?
- Is the project for a local government entity or regional initiative?
- Is the project part of your Community Development Action Plan? (CDAP)
- Is your government entity or board supporting this project, grant application, and any necessary matching funds?
- Non-government organizations will be charged a fee for grant writing services. (To learn more about our fee structure click the link below).
If we already committed to assisting another entity with an application to the same funding source, if all partners agree, and if applicable, we can explore combining the two applications to be more competitive.
Non-government entities will be charged a fee for grant writing services. To learn more about our fee structure click here.
You can learn more about our grant writer, Tiffany, here.
Click here for the latest Grant Digest. This is a document, updated monthly, that provides current grant opportunities.
If you need advice, talk over ideas, or to sign up for the Grant Digest email list contact Tiffany.
Financial Assistance & Grant Programs Resources Tool Kits & Guides
Colorado Community Revitalization SBDC #ShopLocalColorado
Rural Jump-Start Program United Way Federal Resource Guide
IIJA Program List for Colorado Local Agencies Arts in Society USDA Resources for Rural Entrepreneurs
Colorado Tourism Meeting & Events Incentive Startup Colorado Rural Entrepreneur's Network
Office of Economic Development and International Trade Guidebook to the Bipartisan Infrastructure
Colorado Procurement Technical Assistance Center
DOLA Local Community Funding Guide